Monday, March 2

Blocks of Time

I went to another baby shower! It was for my friend Kristie's older sister Jessica. She is having a boy! I was able to make some treats for it. These baby blocks took me forever but they turned out cute.

My laptop computer charger broke almost two weeks ago so I haven't been able to get on the internet, which has been annoying. And just when I thought that my job was pretty secure, they up and tell us that we have no work for the next full month. So I've been sitting on my butt for the last two weeks. I'm just now starting to look for another job! I get real panicky when this happens! I hate not knowing when I'll be able to pay my bills. Cross your fingers for me. I need a job by this week!

Jordan and I hung out with our friend Mike last week. For those of you who don't know, I once had a pitbull-rotweiller named Sadie. She was my daughter pretty much. I took her everywhere with me. I moved a lot last summer and gave her to Jordan's friend. Needless to say, when he moved he got rid of her and didn't tell us. I called all the shelters in the area but never found her. Sad. I don't want to talk about it. BUT, our friend Mike just got a puppy that looks exactly like her! And now I want to steal his puppy away!

Sadie and I Oct 2007


Jordan and Corona Feb 2009



1 comment:

  1. thanks again for making those they turned out so cute! when am i gonna see you next??

    ReplyDelete