Wednesday, February 18

The Older Woman

Today is Jordan's 22nd birthday. He and I always get comments that we look younger than what we really are, which is nice. And people always tend to think that he is older than me. I think that is the general idea for everyone, but not us. I will be 24 in September. So that would make us almost a year and a half apart. I feel like for me, 22 was such a long time ago and here Jordan is embarking on the beginning of a whole year being 22. Well, good luck to him! It's not a bad year.

Jordan and I work at the same company on the same shift. We were both lucky today and did not have to work, so we had the whole day to play! We went to lunch at The Old Grist Mill and then off to the movies to see 'Taken'. The movie was awesome and I recommend it to everyone, if you like action packed movies!



We relaxed for a bit and then his mom came over to Logan from Tremonton and took us out to dinner at The Copper Mill Restaurant. There were no presents this year. I got him an XBOX 360 for Christmas/birthday so he's already had his gift for awhile now.

Christmas time 2008


Happy Birthday my love!


1 comment:

  1. You have some cute pics on here! I stole the pic of Jord & Jaden from your Facebook and put it on my blog. :D

    ReplyDelete