Monday, February 9

Showering babies

My best friend Caiti had her baby shower this past weekend. She is having a boy and his name will be Crue Diesel. Her due date is March 20, but her doctor said she would be early. She is WAY excited for him!




I was able to make some treats for the shower. After slaving away for three days, this is what I produced! A pregnant belly cake, which is the cutest idea I have ever seen (a found it on the internet) and some 'baby birds in a nest' cupcakes.




The cake was a long shot, but it turned out pretty well.



Here is a close up of the cupcakes!



On Sunday, after church, Jordan and I went to a dinner with his family. His Mom made an amazing dinner for us all! Jordan has an older sister, an older brother and a younger brother. They all have children. Payton and Jaden were born on the same day in May. And Jaxon and Ashton are twins that were born in October. All boys and they are 5 months apart. Needless to say there were babies everywhere!

Here I am holding Jaxon.



It was another good week for me! Valentine's Day is this weekend, one of my favorite holidays! I love pink and hearts and chocolate! Jordan and I are going to Ogden for dinner, the whereabouts are unknown to me because it is a surprise!


1 comment:

  1. Very nice pregnant belly cake!!

    So what happened on Valentine's Day? Where did you go?

    Marcia
    Mom to you

    ReplyDelete