Monday, February 16

Love is in the air

Valentines' has come and gone. It is the start of a long strew of holidays. I love holidays! And Valentines' is one of my favorites. Jordan and I decided to not get each other any romantic gifts, and use the money to fix my forever broken car. The windshield has needed to be replaced for over a year now. I was supposed to re-register my car in September, but because of the broken windshield, did not pass inspection. So I have been driving around illegally for 6 months now. I have already received a ticket for my expired tags. One more and they are taking me to the slammer. Well, not me, but my car. I have memorized what police lights look like so I can tell when they are behind me and I take detours if necessary. All this will be put to an end, because tomorrow the windshield is getting fixed! Happy Valentines' to us!

We did, however, get to go out to eat. We drove down to Ogden, the pick of restaurants is so much greater there then here in Logan. Jordan had picked out 'The Prairie Schooner.' I had never heard of it before. When you first walk in, it looks like a normal restaurant. But as we were getting led to our table, we walked in to a room that was filled with covered wagons. There were camp fires and bobcats and stars in the night sky. Your table is in a covered wagon. It was so cool! The menu isn't very big and the prices were extremely expensive. We got away with a Valentines' special, so it wasn't too bad. It was definitely something everyone should experience.

Here is the inside of the restaurant.



Jordan and his steak dinner.


I never eat steak, but it was delicious!



Dinner in a covered wagon.




Valentines' was great! Onto St. Patty's...


1 comment:

  1. ok so that is seriously sooo cool. i wanna go there! you look great by the way!

    ReplyDelete