Wednesday, March 11

Draper Engagement

I went to the Draper temple opening last Saturday. I have never been to a temple opening before so it was exciting to go. It was extremely busy! It was fairly warm that day but by the time we got up to the temple, it was freezing and I wasn't wearing a jacket. So much for spring coming soon! Going through the temple was definitely an experience.


While we were in the sealing room, Jordan's little brother Spencer proposed to his girlfriend, Mickell! It was perfect timing. The sealing room was so pretty!



After the temple, we celebrated the engagement at 'The Old Spaghetti Factory'. Mickell's parents were with us too.


We had a family dinner with Jordan's family on Sunday. I like spending time with his family! One of his nephews was getting over being sick, annnnndddd now I'm sick. I hate being sick. I at least have time to recover. My job has been really slow still, so I'm jobless.

No comments:

Post a Comment