Thursday, June 10

my baby shower



Jordan's Mom and sister, Jessica threw me a baby shower last Saturday. The weather was finally perfect and we were able to have it outside! The food was amazing and the decorations were darling.

Jordan and I had maternity pictures taken recently, and his sister had some printed out and put them in frames to put on the tables.




Jordan's Grandma Ellen and Grandpa Roland came all the way from Salt Lake to spend some time with me! They contributed a lot to the car seat/stroller duo we got for Baby Kyra!



I definitely ate my share of pineapple! I read that it might help trigger labor, haha, hey! I am trying anything and everything I can. :)




Jessica made some cute magnets as favors. There was an array of flowers and butterflies. So cute. And easy to make!



I am pretty sure that I consumed half of the cup cakes on the stand! They had flavored frosting and decorated with fresh flowers!




We probably have everything we are going to need for now! Once Baby Kyra gets here, I am sure we will figure out the rest.

Last week at my doctor appointment, my doctor said that she is in position and it could be anytime now. I wasn't dilated at all then.

I have another appointment today, so hopefully some more good news!!

No comments:

Post a Comment