Sunday, January 16

a new year, a new me

The holidays are finally over! They came and went so fast. I basically spent all my time making lists and buying gifts. And then obsessing over if it was the right gift and then making more lists. Now I don't really know what to do with myself during the days. Kyra and I have the same routine every day:

Get up.
Make the bed.
Do Pilates.
Breakfast for me.
Feed Kyra cereal.
Shower. 
Both of us get dressed for the day.
And then pretty much just pal around the house, doing different things to keep Kyra occupied.

And it varies some, but not by much. Sometimes I do actually get to get out of the house. It doesn't bother me that we only have one car and it's sole purpose is to drive Jordan to and from work every day. Usually the winter time I almost hibernate in the house anyway. I don't like going out much in the snow. But then again, the snow makes me depressed. So if I don't get out from time to time, it could get ugly!

Kyra is now rolling over and is starting to scoot. Before I know it she will be crawling! I know that some parents say that it is a nightmare once they start crawling and walking because then they will be getting into things at all times! But I just cannot wait for her to crawl. Up until this point Kyra has been a handful, and so I am not worried about her being even more of a handful when she is mobile. I think she will be happier once she can move herself. She already seemed happier once she started rolling around. 

We might be moving soon! Jordan is a manager at a call center in Logan. They are opening up a new center in Roy in March. Jordan let his boss know that he would be willing to move. So we are hoping to hear soon if we will be moving or not. I would LOVE to move anywhere but Logan. I love Logan but I hate it so I am hoping that we will get the go ahead for Roy. We are still living with Jordan's Mom and her husband so it would be nice to move too, so we could get our own place! I just have visions in my head of decorating our home. Any home. An apartment most likely. So I can't wait for the day! Even if he doesn't get the Roy job, we will then be moving to Logan so he can be closer to work. (Cross your fingers for Roy!)

My brother's family's Christmas tree!

  


Opening her first gift, and loving it!



Her cousin Atalie loves her so much!



Fell asleep on the bed by herself, which is a rare occasion.



Almost too heavy to do this anymore!





1 comment:

  1. I actually can agree with you about the crawling--yeah they can get into stuff, but they are sooo much less whiny once they are mobile! Jake and I did much better once he could crawl. I hope she learns soon. and I hope you guys are able to move soon! :)

    ReplyDelete