Saturday, January 16

Goodbyes


Jordan's Grandpa passed away last Wednesday night. His viewing was on Friday night and the funeral on Saturday. Jordan was very close with his Grandpa. It was a sad day but happy because he is reuniting with his wife that died several years ago. I never know what to say when an event like this takes place. I am usually an emotional person but being pregnant has intensified my emotions. Needless to say, all I could really do was cry.


Here we are at the viewing. You can't see my belly to well, but this is the 15 weeks belly. Thank goodness black is slimming!


Mickell, Cierra, and I. These are Jordan's sisters-in-law. Look how much taller I am!!


Jordan with his nephew, Payton.


My next doctor's appointment is on Monday! We will be finding out if we are having a boy or a girl!! I am way excited! Any bets....?

No comments:

Post a Comment