Monday, January 12

Introducing...ME.

I'm please to announce my breakthrough in the blog world! I was waiting until I got married to start one, but that seems to be too far off. :) Many of my friends are single and have blogs, and so here I am!

My whole life, pretty much, I grew up in Fredericksburg, VA! At 18, for Winter semester at BYU-I, I headed off to Rexburg, ID. I had never been on the west side of the United States and never somewhere so far north. I arrived in Jan 2004 to a massive blizzard! For those of you who don't know, I HATE snow! I survived the semester and went home for the summer. I had been accepted into the Culinary Arts program and would start back up in the Fall.

While at school, my parents had moved to Utah, they also never venturing from the East coast. Taking a break from school, after summer of 2005, I moved to Pleasant Grove, UT. I resided there with my parents, and five younger siblings. (My older brother is married with three children.)

In the summer of 2006, I took a chance on a job and moved to Cincinnati, OH for the summer. I was estatic to be back towards the East coast. While being an office manager for a security company there, I met my boyfriend, Jordan! We have been together for 2 and 1/2 years now. He had been living in Tremonton, UT at his Mom's. After commuting for 7 months or so, we both moved to Logan to be closer together.

So here I am, in Logan, UT. Massive amounts of snow and all. I am currently working and hoping to move somewhere, anywhere soon! Most likely closer to my Mom in PG. I have yet to go back to school, I feel it's too late but I guess it never is too late. (BYU-I got rid of their CA program and that is mostly why I never went back.)

Just living life and waiting for big things to happen! :)

6 comments:

  1. yay becca! welcome to the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a blog! It's actually pretty fun. I know, it has been a while. I was actually going to text you yesterday to get that green bean casserole recipe and then realized I don't have your number. Awe well, I ended up not needing it... only a couple more weeks now!!! :D

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blogging world! We'll have you addicted soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is definitely NEVER too late to go back to school.

    And yes, you can be single and have a blog. Personally, the single person's blog is more entertaining because it isn't all about what cute thing Baby's spit up looked like today, or what amazing thing Husband did today. You know? We have lives! It's much more exciting that way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. becca! so fun that you are blogging now! very good catcher-upper post. i'll be waiting for the next one ;)

    ReplyDelete